Spatial sciences involves a range of disciplines focused around location on the Earth’s (or moon’s) surface including, surveying, geospatial intelligence, global navigation and satellite systems (GNSS), geodesy, photogrammetry and laser scanning, and remote sensing.
- Graduate Certificate in Geospatial Intelligence
- Graduate Diploma in Geospatial Intelligence
- Master of Geospatial Intelligence
Higher Degree by Research (HDR) courses
- Master of Philosophy (Geographic Information Science)
- Master of Philosophy (Surveying and Mapping)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Spatial Sciences)
Our research developments and innovations have been fostered by our many highly-valued partnerships and collaborations in industry and government. We particularly acknowledge the partnerships through Landgate and FrontierSI.
Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), a leading international qualifying body dedicated to the regulation, education and training of surveyors working within civil engineering, has accredited our Bachelor of Surveying.