Spatial sciences involves a range of disciplines focused around location on the Earth’s (or moon’s) surface including, surveying, geographic information science (GISc), global navigation and satellite systems (GNSS), geodesy, photogrammetry and laser scanning, and remote sensing.
- Mine and Engineering Surveying
- Geographic Information Science and Applied Geology
- Geographic Information Science and Geography
- Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Science
- Graduate Diploma in Geographic Information Science
- Master of Science (Geospatial Science)
Higher Degree by Research (HDR) courses
- Master of Philosophy (Geographic Information Science)
- Master of Philosophy (Surveying and Mapping)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Spatial Sciences)
Our research developments and innovations have been fostered by our many highly-valued partnerships and collaborations in industry and government. We particularly acknowledge the partnerships through Landgate and the Cooperative Research Centre for Spatial Information.
Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction, has accredited our BSurv and MSc degrees.
Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), a leading international qualifying body dedicated to the regulation, education and training of surveyors working within civil engineering, has accredited our Bachelor of Surveying and Bachelor of Science (Geographic Information Science) degrees.