The Discipline of Physics and Astronomy is a Teaching and Research area within the School of Science.
Major research programs are conducted by Research Groups most of which maintain a substantial collaboration with major industry partners and other external organisations.
The Discipline also offers a wide range of consultancy services, through the research groups.
Our research groups include:
- Centre for Marine Science and Technology
- Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
- Hydrogen Storage Research Group
- John De Laeter Centre
- Remote Sensing and Satellite Research Group
- Theoretical Physics Group
- Carbon Research Group