24th Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials
Centre for Infrastructural Monitoring and Protection at Curtin University presents the 24th Australasian Conference on the Mechanics of Structures and Materials (ACMSM24) 6-9 December 2016.
|15 Aug 2016||Final deadline for manuscript/copyright|
|15 Sep 2016||Early bird registration deadline|
|31 Oct 2016||Final registration deadline|
|6-9 December 2016||Conference|
- The final program is released, please check out: acmsm24_program_rev4. The accommodation information can be checked out at http://scieng.curtin.edu.au/acmsm24/conference-venue-accommodation/. The travel information can be found out at: http://scieng.curtin.edu.au/acmsm24/program/tourism/
- AUD300 publication fee will be charged for those who may not be able to attend but the paper has been accepted and published in the conference proceedings. Please use the following link to settle the publication fee and the proceedings will be posted in due course. https://payments.curtin.edu.au/OneStopWeb/PUBLISHING_161206
- The final deadline for full paper submission has been extended to 15 July 2016. The conference proceedings will be published with CRC press/Balkema, Taylor & Francis Group.
- The deadline for full paper submission has been extended to 30 June 2016. You are most welcome to submit your paper and copyright transfer form to our conference contact email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11 April 2016, more than 400 abstracts have been received and reviewed. Authors are invited to submit full papers by 9 June. Please download the full paper template and transfer of copyright form for preparing your full paper submission.
Best paper awards
Two awards will be presented by the conclusion of the conference: best technical paper award and best young researcher award (age<35).
Supporting international journals
Selected papers will be invited to submit for possible publication in the following international journals:
For any enquiries, please contact Conference Secretary by
Deep Mining Conference 2017
The Eighth International Conference on Deep and High Stress Mining will be held from 28-30 March 2017 in Perth, Western Australia.